报道称,澳大利亚精锐部队非法杀害39名阿富汗平民

2020-11-19 11:32

Elite Australian troops unlawfully killed 39 Afghan civilians, report alleges oBd世界播

报道称,澳大利亚精锐部队非法杀害39名阿富汗平民oBd世界播


暂无oBd世界播

Chief of the Australian Defence Force Gen. Angus Campbell delivers the findings from the Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force Afghanistan Inquiry, in Canberra, Thursday, November 19. oBd世界播

11月19日,星期四,堪培拉,澳大利亚国防军总司令安格斯·坎贝尔在堪培拉发表了澳大利亚国防军阿富汗调查总监的调查结果oBd世界播


Canberra, Australia Competition killings and "blood lust" were a "norm" among Australian special forces in Afghanistan, according to an official inquiry into alleged war crimes attributed to Canberra's elite troops. oBd世界播

澳大利亚堪培拉,根据一项针对堪培拉精锐部队涉嫌战争罪的官方调查,在阿富汗的澳大利亚特种部队中,竞争杀戮和“嗜血”是一种“常态”。oBd世界播


The inquiry alleges that Australian troops were involved in the unlawful killing of 39 civilians or prisoners in Afghanistan, amid a "warrior culture." oBd世界播

调查称,澳大利亚军队参与了在阿富汗“勇士文化”中非法杀害39名平民或囚犯的事件。oBd世界播


Speaking at a press conference Thursday in Canberra, chief of the Australian Defense Forces Gen. Angus Campbell "sincerely and unreservedly" apologized to the people of Afghanistan for the conduct alleged in the report. oBd世界播

澳大利亚国防军总司令坎贝尔星期四在堪培拉举行的记者招待会上说,他“真诚而毫无保留地”就报告中所说的行为向阿富汗人民道歉。oBd世界播


"It would have devastated the lives of Afghan families and communities, causing immeasurable pain and suffering," he said. oBd世界播

他说:“这将摧毁阿富汗家庭和社区的生活,造成无法估量的痛苦和痛苦。”oBd世界播


Australia's Defense Force is recommending that Australia's Federal Police (AFP) should investigate 19 individuals from the Australian Special Forces over 36 alleged war crimes, including murder and cruel treatment of non-combatants in Afghanistan between 2009 and 2013. oBd世界播

澳大利亚国防军建议澳大利亚联邦警察(AFP)调查澳大利亚特种部队的19名人员,他们涉嫌36项战争罪,包括2009年至2013年期间在阿富汗谋杀和残忍对待非战斗人员。oBd世界播


"Those alleged to have been unlawfully killed were ... prisoners, farmers or other civilians. This shameful record includes alleged instances in which new patrol members were coerced to shoot a prisoner in order to achieve that soldier's first kill, in an appalling process known as blooding," Campbell said. oBd世界播

坎贝尔说:“那些被指控被非法杀害的人是……囚犯、农民或其他平民。这一可耻的记录包括据称新的巡逻队成员被迫开枪打死一名囚犯,以实现这名士兵的第一次杀戮,这一令人震惊的过程被称为流血。”oBd世界播


The report presents what it says is "credible information" that weapons or handheld radios were sometimes allegedly placed by a body by Australian forces in order to portray that the person had been killed in action. oBd世界播

这份报告提供了它所说的“可信信息”,即武器或手持收音机有时据称是澳大利亚军队放置的身体,目的是描绘此人在行动中被打死的情景。oBd世界播


Campbell said he had accepted all of the inquiry's 143 recommendations. oBd世界播

坎贝尔说,他已经接受了调查提出的143项建议。oBd世界播


In March 2016, an inquiry was set up by the Australian Defense Force, under the leadership of Maj. Gen. Paul Brereton, to investigate allegations that Australian special forces had "(breached) the law of armed conflict in Afghanistan between 2005 and 2016." oBd世界播

2016年3月,由保罗·布里顿少将(Maj.Gen.Paul Brereton)领导的澳大利亚国防军(Australian Defense Force)成立了一项调查,以调查有关澳大利亚特种部队“在2005年至2016年期间(违反)阿富汗武装冲突法”的指控。oBd世界播


Australia's role in the war in Afghanistan was split into two separate phases -- Operation Slipper from 2001 until 2014, after which the Afghan security forces took over the majority of the fighting, and then the ongoing Operation Highroad, which began in 2015. oBd世界播

澳大利亚在阿富汗战争中的角色分为两个不同的阶段--从2001年到2014年的“拖鞋行动”(Operation Slipper),之后阿富汗安全部队接管了大部分战斗,然后是正在进行的“公路行动”(Operation HighRoad),该行动始于2015年。oBd世界播


More than 26,000 Australian soldiers served in Afghanistan during Operation Slipper, 41 of whom died while fighting in the war. There are still about 80 personnel from the Australian Defense Forces in Afghanistan, according to the Department of Defense website, mostly involved in support and training. oBd世界播

超过2.6万名澳大利亚士兵在拖鞋行动中在阿富汗服役,其中41人在战争中丧生。根据国防部网站的信息,目前仍有大约80名澳大利亚国防军人员驻扎在阿富汗,这些人员大多参与支持和培训。oBd世界播


Hours before the bombshell report was released, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison reached out to Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani and expressed "his deepest sorrow" over the alleged misconduct of Australian troops in Afghanistan, according to a statement released by the Afghan government. oBd世界播

根据阿富汗政府发布的一份声明,在这份令人震惊的报告发布的几个小时前,澳大利亚总理斯科特·莫里森(Scott Morrison)与阿富汗总统阿什拉夫·加尼(Ashraf Ghani)进行了接触,对澳大利亚军队在阿富汗的不当行为表示“最深切的哀悼”。oBd世界播


"(Morrison) assured the President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan of the investigations and to ensuring justice," the statement said. Australian Foreign Minister Marise Payne also sent a letter extending her apologies, the Afghanistan government said. oBd世界播

声明说:“(莫里森)向阿富汗伊斯兰共和国总统保证调查并确保公正。”阿富汗政府表示,澳大利亚外长玛丽丝·佩恩(Marise Payne)也致信道歉。oBd世界播


Nishank Motwani, deputy director of the Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit in Kabul, said that the inquiry's report was likely to leave Afghans feeling "a sense of despair, vindication and anger that foreign forces can so easily get away with cold-blooded murder." oBd世界播

喀布尔阿富汗研究与评估中心副主任尼尚克·莫特瓦尼(Nishank Motwani)说,调查报告可能会让阿富汗人感到“一种绝望、平反和愤怒的感觉,因为外国军队可以如此轻易地逍遥法外。”oBd世界播


"The report will allow the Taliban to blame foreign forces for the suffering of Afghan civilians even though Taliban fighters are responsible for the deaths of over 100,000 civilians in the past decade," he said, adding that any remaining Australian personnel in Afghanistan may be under threat of retaliation. oBd世界播

他说:“这份报告将允许塔利班将阿富汗平民的苦难归咎于外国军队,尽管塔利班武装分子对过去十年中10万多名平民的死亡负有责任。”他补充说,任何留在阿富汗的澳大利亚人员都可能受到报复的威胁。oBd世界播

© 2016 世界播 www.shijiebobao.com 中国互联网举报中心 京ICP证140141号 鄂ICP备18018000号-1
违法和不良信息举报: