What are some psychological facts about love?
Answered by: Awais Iqbal,knows English
1. Romantic love lasts a year. After that attachment love sets in.
2. According to a study, a woman is more attracted to a man when she is uncertain about how much he likes her.
3. If you want to know if someone loves you, look at his/her eyes: the pupil expand as much as 45% when we are I love.
4. Mimicry is a sign of attraction. Research has shown that we mimic the action of people we’re attracted to.
5. When you become really close to someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.
6. People generally prefer an attractive face over an attractive body when they are looking for a long term relationship.
7. Psychologically, it is impossible to be just friend with someone you have fallen in love with.